Firebird 65mm Target - Package of 10 Targets
Firebird Reactive Target - 65mm diameter, Package of 10 targets
What exactly are Firebird 65's?
65mm target specifications:
- 65mm dia. x 5mm aluminum shell
- Less than 10 grams total weight
- Peel and stick adhesive for attachment to hard backing and clay targets
- Water resistant (not water-proof), laminated, and highly visible
- <120dB (at 33 feet away) heart-throbbing percussion, a brilliant microsecond flash, and white smoke indication.
Firebird is a ready-to-use Pyrotechnic target and is legal to transport.
Firebird is not a Binary Target.
Firebird does not contain Ammonium Nitrate.
Firebird is the smart alternative to binary targets.
Firebird Targets Safety Guidelines
Watch this safety video and review the Do's and Don'ts listed below before purchasing Firebird targets. Purchase of Firebird indicates that you have watched the Safety video and agree to the list of Firebird Do's and Don'ts.
Safety Video Transcription
Firebird Targets are a fun and effective way to improve your shooting. But here's a few things you need to remember.
Safety and precaution first. Always read and follow the safety instructions on the package.
When affixing the targets, do not use a hammer, staple gun, or screws. Just peel, stick, and shoot. Be sure to clear the target area of any dry grass, limbs, or sticks or any other flammable material.
Be sure to check your local fire conditions and comply with any ordinances.
Be sure to keep the targets away from any open flames or any other fire sources, and that includes cigarettes.
These targets are a lot of fun, but never, never use them indoors. Make sure you stay back 10 meters from the targets, and you'll see why once you start shooting them.
I shouldn't have to say this, but never ingest, alter, or disassemble the targets. Remember, it's up to you to stay safe, help prevent forest fires, and become a better shot. So while you're here, grab a pack and go have a blast.
- Firebird Targets are not to be provided to anyone under the age of 18 years
- Do not use the Firebird near dry grass, crops, stubble fields, or trees
- Do not attempt to affix the Firebird Target to a surface by driving a nail, screw, or staple through it.
- Do not attempt to affix the Firebird Target to a surface in any manner except by using the included self-adhesive stickers, or the included striker plate
- Do not ignore safety information as it may result in injury or even death
- Do not use at distances less than 10m (33 ft.)
- Do not burn or incinerate Firebird Targets. Do not store Firebird Targets near an open flame. Do not smoke in the vicinity of Firebird targets.
- Do not attempt to dismantle or modify Firebird Targets in any way
- Do not use Firebird Targets indoors, including a home, barns, garages, sheds, or any other building or construction that has a roof and more than two sides
- Do not shoot more than one Firebird at a time
- Do not use in any manner other than that for which this product has been designed - for the purpose of accurate shooting practice
- Do not eat, or otherwise ingest, any part of a Firebird Target
- Practice gun safety at all times
- Before use, please read all safety information on the product package, this website
- Always wear proper eye and hearing protection
- Store Firebird targets as you would ammunition, in a cool, dry area away from flammable materials, or excessive heat
- Ensure a properly maintained fire extinguisher is available when using this product
- Improve your accuracy and enjoy Firebird Targets with friends!
Firebird Targets Return Policy
- Firebird Targets can only be shipped via FEDEX Ground or Home Delivery.
- Purchases can only be made online by those 21 years of age and older. If you would like to purchase Firebird and are between the ages of 18 and 21, please go to one of our stores or come see us at a gun show or event in your area.
- At delivery, identification may be provided by the person receiving package
- Be sure to double check the accuracy of your information when you enter your order to prevent delays
- Address changes once a package has been shipped will incur an extra $20 charge if the change is possible per the shipper. That is the change charge passed on to us. Your original form of payment will be used for this fee.
Multiple Product Orders
We will ship your product as it becomes available. Usually, products ship by the next business day. However, there may be times when the product you have ordered is out-of-stock, which will delay fulfilling your order. We will keep you informed of any products that you have ordered that are out-of-stock and unavailable for immediate shipment. You may cancel your order at any time prior to shipping. We do not ship partial orders.
Firebird Reactive Targets Customer Acknowledgement Statement
Purchasing Firebird Targets indicates acknowledgment and acceptance of the following purchasing terms:
Buyer's Statement and Liability Release
I CERTIFY THAT I HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO SALES CONDITIONS AND LIABILITY RELEASE AS STATED HEREIN AND CATALOG OR INSERTS, AND THAT I AM 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER, FULLY AND LEGALLY QUALIFIED TO RECEIVE MERCHANDISE ORDERED;
(B) I FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT MERCHANDISE ORDERED MAY BE DANGEROUS TO USE OR STORE. I UNDERSTAND THE NATURE, SAFETY PRECAUTIONS, CHARACTERISTICS AND RISKS TO HEALTH AND PROPERTY, OF STORAGE, USE OR OTHER AND PERSONAL CONTROL; SEE FIREBIRD SAFETY PAGE
(C) I WILL KEEP ALL MERCHANDISE COMPLETELY UNDER MY CONTROL;
(D) I WILL USE AND/OR STORE ALL MERCHANDISES OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN AND IN FULL COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL, STATE AND FEDERAL LAWS;
(E) I UNDERSTAND THAT FIREBIRD USA,LLC, NOR ANY EMPLOYEE, AGENT OR IN ANY PART THEREOF EXTEND ANY WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED OR TO MAKE ANY STATEMENT OF USAGE;
(F) I FULLY, WITHOUT RESERVATION OR CONDITION, AGREE TO ABSOLVE AND HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY FIREBIRD USA, LLC, ALL EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR ANY IN PART THEREOF FROM ALL INJURIES RESULTING IN ANY WAY FROM THE PURCHASE, USE, POSSESSION, DISTRIBUTION, SALE/RESALE, TRANSPORTATION, HANDLING AND/OR STORAGE OF MERCHANDISE OR ITEMS/SUBSTANCES MADE FROM SAME;
(G) I FURTHERMORE AGREE TO RE-IMBURSE FIREBIRD USA, LLC OR ANY AGENT THEREOF FOR ANY AND ALL COST, FEES OR EXPENSES IN DEFENSE OF ANY CLAIMS OR JUDGEMENTS THAT MAY ARISE AS A RESULT FROM THE PURCHASE, TRANSPORTATION, HANDLING, POSSESSION, STORAGE, SALE/RESALE AND/OR USE OF MERCHANDISE ORDERED.
BY PLACING AN ONLINE PURCHASE, I AGREE THAT ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS STATEMENT AND SALE APPLY EQUALLY TO ALL PURCHASES, PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE AS WELL AS ORDERS CALLED IN BY TELEPHONE. I HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE FULLY, WITHOUT RESERVATION OR CONDITION LISTED HEREIN.
Order Acceptance Policy
Frequently Asked Questions
- Online - shipped to most states June 2018
- At gun shows across the state of Texas starting Summer 2018
- At a select and limited number of Dealers in the DFW Metroplex
What happens if I drop one?
Tests carried out have demonstrated that it is extremely unlikely for a Firebird to detonate if dropped. However, Firebird Targets are pyrotechnic devices and should be treated with care and caution.
Why do some targets have a larger detonation than others?
Firebird is an accuracy tool. The closer the bullet is to the center of the target, the faster and louder the reaction will be.
Why didn't the target detonate?
For the Firebird to function, the bullet must first penetrate through the front face of the target. The target must be adhered to a solid flat surface such as plywood, etc.
Reasons for Firebird not to function include:
- Shooting the target through the rear surface first
- Target has been improperly stored (damp)
- Target has not been stuck against a smooth solid surface
- Bullet has insufficient energy to create detonation
- Target has not been hit by bullet!
Can I re-use a Firebird that has not been detonated?
Usually. Just make sure the adhesive sticker (on the back of each Firebird) is clean and does not have debris that could interfere with the adherence of the target.
Can I shoot Firebird in a Clay Pigeon from any angle?
For the Firebird to function, the shot must first penetrate through the front face of the target.